Thursday, 20 May 2010

Long time, no post....

Wow, has it really been two months since I made my last post? I had great plans to whizz through the first section of the course in no time at all, but life gets in the way unfortunately! My daughter's been ill, and we've had a few more problems to deal with, so I've had hardly any time to take photographs. On the few occasions I've managed to go out with my camera, I've had it in my mind that I need to take some Spring pictures for my assignment, but I've not managed to get any that I'm particularly pleased with.

Anyway... all being well, I should be able to push on with the next section of the course over the next two weeks, so I hope to be posting more images soon!

Up until now, I've kept my blog private, so that it's acted just like a personal diary - but maybe it would be good to share it with other people, so I'm going to think about making it accessible to search engines, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment